HOTEL/HOUSING RESERVATION INSTRUCTIONS and FORM
ALL housing reservations must be made by completing and submitting the 2021 FRV Housing form below.
RESERVATIONS DEADLINE: 8/20/2021. Reservations after that date can not be guaranteed.
Instructions per the First Responder Virginia web page.
- Indicate at least 3 hotels in order of preference on Page 2. Hotel assignments will be made in order received.
- Cancellation deadline to the housing bureau is 5pm Friday Aug 27, 2021. Refunds after that date are at the discretion of the hotel and must be made directly with the hotel.
- Rates do not include 15.5% state and local taxes and a $2.00 per night local occupancy tax.
- One night’s deposit is required by check made payable to the assigned hotel or a valid Credit Card must be submitted to hotel for guarantee within 2 weeks of the reservation processed date. Some hotels may charge a one night’s deposit to the credit card upon making the reservation.
- Requests for room locations, specific bedding is a request only and is subject to the availability of the hotel and is not guaranteed.
- Reservations must be made in writing by fax, email, or US mail. (No telephone reservations will be accepted)
- Note that more than 2 adults per room may pay an additional person fee ranging from $10-$20 per night
- Rooming list for blocks of rooms must be sent directly to your assigned hotel no later than Friday 08/20/21 with special needs for billing, room locations, etc.
- A confirmation email will be sent once the reservation has been processed. A separate confirmation letter will be mailed as well.
- SPECIAL NOTE: Booking rooms outside the official blocks listed on Page 2 impacts expenses incurred by your organization at the convention center. Please make reservation early and through the housing bureau only.
- Do not call hotels directly to make reservations until after 08/20/21.
- The City of Virginia Beach Housing Bureau acts as a liaison under the direction of the group officials. The housing bureau will incur no liability to any person in connection with the rental of rooms mentioned herein.
** Please contact Eric Logan at the Housing Bureau with questions: 757-385-6656 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. **
FIRST RESPONDER VIRGINIA 2021 ANNUAL CONFERENCE
Wednesday, September 22, 2021
1:00 PM Committee Meetings
5:00 PM Opening Ceremony
7:00 PM Memorial Service /
Thursday, September 23, 2021
9:00 AM Business Meeting
To pre-register, click on the link below. It will take you to the First Responder Virginia registration page. There you will be able to pre-register for the conference.
The conference will take place in Virginia Beach at the Virginia Beach Convention Center.